1) The leadership process that describes how a group operates in an open system with other groups is called
2) Ideological leaders will develop when the leader
3) Effective transformational leaders
4) Transformational behavior can include
5) The concept that some people are natural (born) leaders is an attribute of which leadership approach?
6) Distant charismatic’s are often described in terms of their effect on follower
7) Which statement about transformational and charismatic leadership is most accurate?
8) One unique characteristic of followers in leadership theory is
9) CEOs who exhibit charismatic characteristics were noted to
10) Which statement comparing transformational and charismatic leadership is most accurate?
11) At theory that emphasizes leader traits and skills as determinants of leadership behavior is best categorized at what level?
12) Which characteristic of negative charismatic leadership is more likely to lead to failure?
13) A leadership contingency theory that stresses the intelligence and experience of the leader is
14) Most of the leadership theory and research explaining the actions of leaders and why those actions occurred has described
15) A theory that explains the most effective pattern of leadership behavior in a specified situation is best classified as
16) A contingency theory of leadership that depends on specific procedure for leader behaviors and has strong support is
17) Which of the following is a characteristic of a positive charismatic?
18) Charismatic leaders add followers by
19) What level of leadership process is emphasized in most theories of effective leadership?
20) Contingency theories may be difficult to implement because
21) A Contingency theory that contains mediating variables is
22) Most leadership theories emphasize
2Personal Leadership EvaluationLeadership is the process by which an individual exerts influence over other people and inspires, motivates, and directs their activities to help achieve group or organizational goals (Jones and George, 2016, p. 415). Being an effective leader that knows how to maintain efficiency within an organization while motivating and influencing those around you is a major key to the success of an organization as a whole. Not only is influence a major factor in being a successful leader, according to Anderson and Adams (2016), from our research and field experience, we have identified four universal promises of leadership: 1) Set the right direction and create meaningful work; 2) Engage all stakeholders and hold them accountable for performance; 3) Ensure that processes and systems facilitate focus and execution; and 4) Lead effectively—maintain relationships of trust to achieve and sustain desired results. Strengths and weaknesses are always a factor when it comes to the aspects of being a leader; it is how you develop, and take the changes needed into consideration that proves how effective a leader you can be.Weaknesses in Leadership EvaluationThe weaknesses that I see stand out while taking the assessment were the fact that I don’t fully express my opinion due to the fact I am a very passive person and don’t like to, “rock the boat” per se. I generally don’t like to attract attention and would rather listen to others and understand their opinions and how it will make a difference. I view my weaknesses as somethingthat would not make an effective leader due to the fact I need to ensure that I don’t necessarily know how to motivate someone to do their job. I do have the ambition to excel at everything thatI do, but I do have my limitations because I don’t do well under pressure or in a large group setting when I am put on the spot. I have a lot of room for improvement if I would not over